01 Preparation before resuming business
Health Management in Business
03 Cleaning and Disinfection
05 Epidemic Response
Preparation before resuming business
(1) the implementation of the main responsibility
Shopping malls, supermarkets and other responsible persons are the first responsible persons for epidemic prevention
Formulate contingency plans
Clarify the work responsibilities of relevant personnel
Do a Good Job in Collecting Information of Returned Employees
(2) Cleaning and cleaning of the site
Open doors and windows before business, strengthen ventilation
Clean up the sundries and rubbish accumulated in the place so as to be sanitary and free of dead corners.
If conditions permit, preventive cleaning and disinfection can be carried out on the central air conditioning system.
(3) Training of personnel returning to post
(4) Allocation of prevention and control materials
(5) Setting up prevention and control areas
Key areas such as temperature detection area, emergency isolation area, prevention and control material storage area and garbage disposal area shall be clearly marked in the site
(6) Grasp emergency measures
Know the local designated hospital in advance to ensure that employees can be sent to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment in time when suspected symptoms are found.
Health management in business
(a) the implementation of personnel temperature testing
Special personnel shall be set up at the gate of the business premises to measure the body temperature of each employee and customer on duty. Only when the body temperature is normal can they enter.
(2) Strengthening indoor ventilation
Natural ventilation is preferred, and doors and windows are opened for ventilation as much as possible.
(3) Reasonable use of elevators
Limit the number of people taking the elevator each time and keep a proper distance from each other when taking the elevator.
Minimize the use of van elevators
It is recommended to take safe passages for shopping on low floors, and escalators are preferred for higher floors and direct contact with handrails is avoided as much as possible.
(4) Shortening the Waiting Time of Customers
The passenger flow during peak hours should be controlled and the number of customers entering at the same time should be reduced through control and diversion.
The goods should be packaged and priced in advance as far as possible to facilitate direct settlement by customers.
Customers are recommended to shop and settle accounts by themselves to minimize queuing time.
(5) Toilet cleaning
When using the toilet, the exhaust fan should be turned on. After use, cover the toilet lid and flush again. The water storage bend of the toilet sewer pipe should maintain a certain water seal height.
(6) Garbage removal and disposal
Garbage generated every day shall be classified and managed in a special garbage treatment area, temporarily placed at designated points, and cleaned up in time.
The surroundings of temporary garbage storage areas should be kept clean and disinfected at least once a day.
Cleaning and disinfection
Where do shopping malls and supermarkets need disinfection?
Surface of object in high frequency contact
Wipe with chlorine-containing disinfectant containing available chlorine 250-500mg/L.
Disinfect at least once a day before and after the business, and increase the number of disinfections appropriately according to the passenger flow.
Wipe with chlorine-containing disinfectant with available chlorine 500mg/L, or disinfectant wipe
Wipe and disinfect with chlorine-containing disinfectant with available chlorine 500mg/L. After acting for 30 minutes, rinse with clear water.
It can be sterilized by circulating steam or boiling for 30 minutes, or soaked in 500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant for 30 minutes, and then cleaned routinely.
Which objects belong to high frequency contact?
Such as cash register, counter, rest area, service desk, game machine, elevator buttons, armrests, door handles, public desks and chairs, shopping baskets, shopping carts, temporary storage cabinets, etc.
How should the staff of shopping malls and supermarkets properly protect themselves?
(1) Wear a mask
Employees should wear protective masks when on duty. Customers should also wear masks. Employees should keep a certain distance and avoid direct contact when communicating with customer service.
(2) Pay attention to hand hygiene
Staff members should wash their hands frequently during their duty and can use effective alcohol-containing quick-drying hand disinfectants. Under special conditions, hand disinfectants containing chlorine or hydrogen peroxide can also be used. When there are visible pollutants, hand sanitizer should be used to wash hands under flowing water.
(3) Employees eat at the wrong time
The dining place for employees shall be kept ventilated, and employees shall eat in a way of off-peak and packing. Strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of public dining (drinking) utensils. The dining (drinking) utensils shall be disinfected by one person, one by one, and the dining tables, chairs and floors shall be cleaned and disinfected every day.
What if there is an epidemic in shopping malls and supermarkets?
(1) Setting up emergency areas
(1) Emergency areas can be set up in the business premises;
(2) When there are suspected symptoms of personnel, timely to the area for temporary isolation, and then in accordance with the relevant provisions of the treatment.
(2) Strengthening Health Monitoring
(1) Employees should pay attention to their own health monitoring during their on-the-job period and do a good job in self-management according to the principle of “early detection, early reporting, early isolation and early treatment”.
(2) the business unit should reasonably arrange the staff rest.
(3) Response to Suspected Cases
(1) When employees have suspicious symptoms such as fever, fatigue and dry cough, they should arrange to seek medical treatment nearby in time;
(2) under the guidance of professional personnel, disinfect their work places and articles used;
(3) The business premises shall report to the relevant departments in a timely manner, investigate the close contacts under the guidance of professional personnel, and implement isolation observation.
Fight against the epidemic, start with me!
Source: Jiangsu Center for Disease Control and Prevention