01 Strengthen the Organization and Leadership of Epidemic Prevention and Control
Strengthen staff management and health monitoring
03 Prevention and Control of Epidemic Diseases in Workplaces and Management
04 Prevention, Control and Management of Epidemic Diseases in Public Areas
05 Instruct employees to do personal protection
06 Handle and report the abnormal situation
Strengthen the Organization and Leadership of Epidemic Prevention and Control
- The establishment of epidemic prevention and control agencies. The main person in charge of the enterprise is the first person in charge of epidemic prevention and control. It is necessary to set up an epidemic prevention and control organization, establish an internal epidemic prevention and control system, formulate an epidemic prevention and control work plan, and clarify the emergency measures and disposal procedures for epidemic prevention and control.
- Implement the responsibility of epidemic prevention and control. Enterprises should carry out the responsibility of prevention and control to departments, teams and groups, posts and individuals, and do a good job in epidemic prevention and control, material storage, living security, public security and other work. Specialized personnel shall be assigned to be responsible for body temperature testing, ventilation and disinfection, distribution of personal protective equipment, publicity and education, etc., and designated personnel shall be responsible for collecting and submitting the epidemic prevention and control situation of the unit.
Strengthen staff management and health monitoring
- Organize employees to return to their posts in an orderly manner. Schedule ahead of time to master the health of returning employees.
Health situation, to meet the requirements of epidemic prevention and control of employees, reasonable organization in batches to return to duty. For those returning employees who can be transported centrally, special buses or chartered buses are encouraged to be transported and protected.
- Strict management of returning employees. Establish employee health ledger according to
Local requirements for filing and zoning for health management. Set up a telephone for reporting suspicious symptoms. When employees have suspicious symptoms, they should report them to the unit in a timely manner.
- Do a good job in daily body temperature test. It is done every day when employees commute to and from work.
Body temperature test, and make records. Appoint special personnel to collect the health status of employees every day and report to the local disease control department. If any abnormal situation is found, report it immediately and take corresponding prevention and control measures.
Prevention and Management of Epidemic Diseases in Workplaces
- Mining enterprises
Registration and management of factory entrance and exit. For employees entering and leaving the factory,
During the body temperature test, those found to have abnormal body temperature will immediately transfer them to a temporary isolation area and dispose of them according to relevant regulations. Strengthen the registration and management of foreign personnel and reduce unnecessary foreign personnel to enter as much as possible; If it is really necessary to enter the factory area, it is necessary to inquire about the unit, health status, contact with personnel in the area where the epidemic occurred, etc., and the body temperature test meets the requirements and wears masks before entering the factory.
- Prevention and control management of wells, industries and mines. According to the operation characteristics of different processes such as mining and tunneling, the wrong time commuting system is adopted to reasonably divert personnel and effectively prevent them from entering and leaving the well.
Take cages, people’s cars, overhead passenger devices (monkey cars) and trackless rubber-tyred vehicles and other means of transportation in different periods and batches. The cages, people’s cars and trackless rubber-tyred vehicles shall set the upper limit of the number of passengers and take them separately. The overhead passenger devices (monkey cars) shall be spaced up.
Shorten the pre-shift meeting time, ensure good ventilation in the conference room, and the participants must wear masks to increase the seating interval.
- Under the conditions permitted by safety, use effective disinfectant (alcohol is prohibited) to disinfect the main ventilator, local ventilator, roadway pavement, chamber and transportation vehicles regularly every day.
- Before downhole operation, frequent contact equipment, facilities and labor tools shall be disinfected. The wellhead shall be equipped with a washbasin and necessary decontamination supplies. Miner’s lamps, self-rescuers and personnel positioning cards returned by personnel out of the well shall be disinfected and returned.
In the mining process, such as drilling, support, gas extraction and other operations should avoid personnel gathering, and the return air side of the working face should minimize the number of operators and working hours.
Reasonable organization and arrangement of class Chinese food to ensure that meals are eaten in different periods, regions and batches.
Cleanliness and sanitation
Changing and bathing are carried out in different periods and batches. Shower should be used. When bathing, the distance with others should be increased. Leave as soon as possible after bathing and changing clothes.
Prevention, Control and Management of Epidemic Diseases in Public Areas
- Conference management. Control the frequency and scale of meetings and shorten the meeting time as much as possible. Advocate the use of video, telephone and other online meetings. For meetings that must be held in a centralized way, the participants should do a good job of personal protection.
- Dining management. Staff canteens shall be equipped with hand washing facilities and disinfection supplies for dining personnel to wash their hands and disinfect them. Do a good job in disinfection of cooking utensils and tableware. For those who do not have disinfection conditions, disposable tableware should be used. Measures such as split meals and off-peak meals should be taken to reduce personnel gathering. Avoid sitting face to face and not talking with others during meals.
- Dormitory management. Staff dormitories should strictly control the number of occupants, set up openable windows, and have regular ventilation. Mechanical ventilation equipment such as exhaust fans should be installed in dormitories with poor ventilation. The washroom is equipped with sink and disinfection supplies, which are cleaned regularly.
- Cleaning and disinfection. Special personnel shall be assigned to regularly disinfect office areas, meeting places, living facilities and other personnel activity places and related articles, and the frequency of disinfection shall be appropriately increased for frequent contact parts such as elevator buttons and door handles.
- Do a good job in medical services. Enterprises that set up infirmaries should allocate necessary drugs and protective materials, and cooperate with disease control departments to carry out standardized isolation observation and tracking management. Enterprises that have not set up infirmaries should establish contacts with nearby medical institutions to ensure that employees receive timely treatment or medical services. Caring for employees’ mental health and relieving employees’ psychological pressure in time.
- Garbage collection and disposal. Special recycling bins for masks shall be set up in public areas to strengthen the cleaning of garbage bins and carry out regular disinfection treatment. Strengthen garbage classification management, timely collection and removal.
Instruct employees to do personal protection
- Strengthen publicity and education. Enterprises should carry out epidemic prevention and control education for employees, so that employees can master the protection knowledge of correctly wearing masks, cleaning and disinfection, and enhance their awareness of self-protection. Health and epidemic prevention publicity posters, wall charts and other publicity materials shall be posted in prominent positions in the factory area and living area.
- Strengthen personal protection. Employees shall wear masks that meet the requirements throughout the process after entering the factory or construction site. Workplaces exposed to dust should give priority to KN95/N95 and above replaceable cotton filter half masks and full masks, and regularly disinfect and replace filter elements. During use, the protective performance should be effectively prevented from being reduced due to wetting filter elements by spraying, water curtain and wet operation. Workers exposed to chemical poisons shall be equipped with gas masks (including poison filter boxes) suitable for occupational hazard factors, and shall also select cotton filter with anti-particle function according to the situation of workplace personnel. Disposable medical masks can be worn in dormitories, canteens, bathhouses, ground duty rooms, offices, rest rooms and other areas.
- Maintain good hygiene habits. Strengthen hand hygiene, especially wash hands in time after wearing and removing masks/masks and replacing filter cotton. When there is no hand washing facility on site, wash-free disinfection products can be used for disinfection. When sneezing or coughing, use paper towels, handkerchiefs, sleeves, etc. to cover them, and advocate a healthy lifestyle such as reasonable diet, moderate exercise, regular work and rest, etc.
- Strengthen the management of activities after class. During the rest period, employees should reduce unnecessary going out, avoid going to places where people gather, especially in places with poor air mobility, and should not gather to chat or play cards, so as to reduce the risk of gathering infection.
Handle and report abnormal situations
- Set up isolated observation areas. When employees have suspicious symptoms, they should go to the area for temporary isolation in time, and report to the local disease control department, and arrange employees to seek medical treatment nearby in time according to relevant specifications.
- Seal and disinfect relevant areas. After finding suspicious symptoms, employees shall immediately isolate their jobs and dormitories, and further close their workplaces and living places such as employee dormitories according to medical observation. Irrelevant personnel are strictly prohibited from entering. At the same time, their activity places and articles used shall be disinfected under the guidance of professional personnel. Cooperate with relevant parties to take prevention and control measures for close contacts.
- Do a good job in dealing with the case after it is found. Once an enterprise finds a case, it should implement prevention and control measures of internal non-proliferation and external anti-export, cooperate with relevant departments to carry out epidemiological investigation, close contact tracking management, epidemic spot disinfection and other work. According to the severity of the epidemic, the workplace will be temporarily closed and production will resume after the epidemic is controlled.
Fight against the epidemic, start with me!
Source: Jiangsu Center for Disease Control and Prevention